Princesses Ismelda part 12

 Indicator.Ru Photography

Princesses #Ismelda was called by Prince Valentine so She went there so fast as she could.
What can I help with this time she asked #Prince #Valentine
I have visitors from the great universe and it seams to , that one stayed with me since birth. I can t deference their talking and I tried to divide The Easters as they call them self into trustworthy people where some misused them and their power Prince Valentine answered
I talked to a Woman she told that they need foods as blod ,with some only Veggies , and that they can smell diseases as HIV and infections Prince Valentine continued
Princesses Ismelda whispered... Take your finger and put in both ears and take a listening ... Can you hear something then give respons and see what's going happening with you ...but dont you hear anything contact a doctor.
Part 11

Artwork by Winnie Herloev

Kommentarer

Populære opslag fra denne blog

Princesses' Ismelda 1.