Princesses' Ismelda part 7.

 Princesses Ismelda was on her way to another Universe, when She was called on Her telepathic line .

Help me please please help me , I am locked up into a mess of confusion and despairs and I don t know where to turn , Your Highnesses Ismelda. No one hear me , not even the G.O.D s notice my cry.
Who are you my friend ? Ismelda asked and stopped her travelling.
It's me Rex , I am sitting alone with all my pain and it's seams like persons are talking inside of me , and when I hold my ears I can sense That sometimes something alike is said out side me self. This toture me fiscal and mentally and all time passing I am alone.
Ismela said - Do you know the differences between spirits talking and living persons telepathy , Rex ?
I know some about it , Rex said , but sometimes its like fragments' where I have to focus on all the What , Whom , Where and why. So I get confused in other words , Rex responded.
Ismelda and Rex had a long talk telepathic , and Rex understood that He had to find out what was from the living and the past ones. That he had to take notes and make a time-frame from it ,and then He could return to Ismelda if needed for further consultation.
Princesses Ismelda moved forward her destination meanwhile thinking : I heard about this subject since the 1950 , and we are talking modern technology as chip's and nanochips'. People has been used as Gini pegs to find out if possible to help people via chips. She also knew that persons with hart issues which had pace maker's , had a chip behind the pace. So maybe Rex was one of those misused or sick.
End of part 6

Kommentarer

Populære opslag fra denne blog

Princesses' Ismelda 1.