Princesses' Ismelda part 4.

 #pi

#princesses #Ismelda was in a thinking box where she was together with those women which has divided her identity in many fracements on many a cations .
She found out their names and they were 👨 many
Princesses Ismelda thought - What if I brought those with me out on my Astro Universes travel just to see , if they were fit for that lifeform or had the G.O.D s already placed them , giving their souls a place to stay ?
Those women has been following Princesses Ismelda for almost 2 decade's by protecting them self #astral , and when its possible for them they use #woodo and stab and kick you and manipulation by #telepathy.
Those women is hatters and without moral issue's, They do what they do because They can and when they are really afraid of their doings They scream - I go to jail.
Only The G.O.D s knows their reel me .
end of part 3

Kommentarer

Populære opslag fra denne blog

Princesses' Ismelda 1.