Nano Teck

 Internet Games using reel living persons without their knowledge , do you know anything about that issue ?


When I was In Hospital in 2019 where the took a CT scanning of my lungs , the scanner went over my head and stayed for half a minute. I looked up and saw that in my forehead there was a Chip and I wondered where it came from.
I talked to my nurse about it but no conclusion on the subject.
I know in the Danish public system the add a chip behind pacemakers without telling the Patients and some people which has the Chip hear sounds and voices. The same goes fore me.

I have been listen to all the say I could though 15 years since Mars 16 2008 where my son left to build his own life , and today I can explain what happens and Who is implied in this.

Do you know a Shimazu - Maybe I spelled it wrong but it is a cartoon girl in a internet game with her as the main person.
They tell that they have made a game where they hunt and hurt people me included with new technologies as Chips in nano size , items I have been scraping out of my nose and eyes for serval years now , have the material just as you know.
People pay for a key to get into the program/ game , and their is a win if you hurt or kill the victim.

I've been in great pain since the Corona stopped 2 years ago , stabbing , kicking and the sense of somebody entered my body also playing with my vagina and anus and taking my air and as I can understand Its the Danish psykiatri in co-worke with Microsoft and IBM s sensibilities program , which I have Knowledge about though a Swedish Guy which lay out the Program about 6 years ago.

So can you help me ? You which play games on Internet ? Because I don t play anywhere.

#ziawinnie 

Kommentarer

Populære opslag fra denne blog

Princesses' Ismelda 1.