A Poem : Today

 


Today.

Today , I sharpened my spiritual knives to cut though all the bobbles of bad memories and desillution and meanwhile blood rushing fast in my vanes I scream silent out my hart pain in sorrow over my own stubbornness and foolishness because I never wanted to fall into love again. Though , I wish you were here so I could kick your sorry ass and take back all I gave and offer for love. Today ,I clean up my mind and remove all lie and deception you added though a long time I removing all love fore you in my heart just to make a safe place for someone new someone pure a true and faithful love. Though , I wish you were here so I could kick your sorry as and take back all I gave and offer for love. Today I wash away all scars from my hunted hart and try to get rite of hurtful words and feelings so I can make room in my inner space and continued going ahead without any trace of you and your doings. Though , I wish you were here so I could kick your sorry ass and take back all I gave and offer for love.

#ziawinnie

Kommentarer

Populære opslag fra denne blog

Princesses' Ismelda 1.