A Poem : Some Guy s

  Some Guy`s

He came out of the blue just stood there in-front of me face to face looking at me with those sky blue eye`s covered up by smiles and smart but cool talk. Some Guy`s - I just love their ways Some Guy`s - Make me feel loved and cherished Some Guy`s - Deserve a prize for being so nice He invited me for a walk though his life a journey into " never been land " where he tried to show the man he has become what make him smile what made him cry pictures of sunshine though raindrops colourful memories collected with humour and happy moments. Some Guy`s - I just love their ways Some Guy`s - Make me feel loved and cherished Some Guy`s - Deserve a prize for being so nice He tried to give some hope and control over my own life He said that their was love left in this world for all including me We just have to go out grab it when it appears and give love it self a chance for a romance , for a dance. Some Guy`s - I just love their ways Some Guy`s - Make me feel loved and cherished Some Guy`s - Deserve a prize fore being so nice

Kommentarer

Populære opslag fra denne blog

Princesses' Ismelda 1.